Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Montana Wildlife Photography


Montana Wildlife Photography!!

As midterms roll around I have been thinking about how we are halfway through the semester which is crazy and I really need to start getting some nature photography that I think is worthy to be put into my final. Although I have started to accumulate some photos, none have really stood out to me. The link above is to a website of Montana Wildlife Photography by Jason Savage Photography. This website is full of images that are good inspiration for getting my images together. I really enjoy the variation of animals as well as landscape images with animals.






I really enjoy this images because deer and elk are truly interesting animals. I have a great respect for them and I also am an avid hunter. You can see the intelligence in elk and how the mere change of wind that catches your scent as you are tucked away in the trees they know you are there even well before you know where they are. I hope to get some images that do a bull elk justice on their great antlers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment